Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It's Blogging Season

When you have a lot of thoughts and perspectives on a multitude of topics and issues, sometimes the best thing to do is to find an outlet in which to express those very thoughts and perspectives. On a daily basis, my mind seems to go from one thought to the next and my poor wife many times is subjected to random lengthy rants that I'm sure she would rather not have to endure on a daily basis. Like clockwork, around 11 p.m. at night when she is winding down and getting ready to go to sleep, it is as if I'm barely getting started. I have always been more of a night owl and my wife is more of a morning person so you can imagine how many times I have found her nodding off right in the middle of one of my epic rants. Well, it's time to give my wife a bit of a break and try something new.

As a result, I have decided to begin a new blog that will highlight many of my interests in just one place. Some of the interests may be similar to yours. Whether it's things just pertaining to life, living with a disease, the effect of the mainstream media on our culture, Christianity, sports, wrestling or even video games, this is going to be the place that will be my outlet on a regular basis. And I'm looking forward to seeing what you all think on these same topics and issues.

Many topics will be covered here so there may be things that catch your interest and others that you will simply scroll past but at the very best I hope what you read here will give you something to think about and at times encourage you. Believe me, my wife, who is now fast asleep at 1 a.m., will be very grateful.

Until next time,

LandoRigs

No comments:

Post a Comment